Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Passwords

I had to change my passwords today.  I had noticed in my email account that some of my emails weren't bolded (meaning they were unread) and some that were.  Some of the ones that I had supposedly read, I had no idea what they were.  So I looked at all of the ones that were "read" to see if I could find a pattern.  Sure enough, there was.  Many of the emails that were "read" dealt with things that Jack is involved in.  So, I'm thinking that Jack has access to my email account from his iPod and has been able to access it to read some of my emails.  I'm thinking a discussion about invading someone's privacy is in the near future.

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...