Monday, February 27, 2012

I hate paying bills

And I'm sure I'm not the only one.   I feel panicky when I have to pay and I know it's because of past experience.  Jason was always calm during bill time and would always be able to calm my fears about having enough money to make it through the month.  It didn't get really bad until he began having to go without a paycheck every once in awhile, but he always was able to keep me calm.  I once asked him why he was always calm.  His response, "Because if I panicked, you would panic.  So eventhough I was worried inside, I appeared calm on the outside and you would come up with a solution or plan. Mainly because you were calm."  I miss that.  I have found that rock again in Kevin.  I can tell him my worries about money and he listens, and is very calm.  That calms me.  I now have a plan that will help me have enough for the month.  It'll take a little bit to implement and the next month might be a little rough, but I should see some relief in a little bit.

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...