Monday, February 20, 2012

Channeling Jason

You're Poor Planning is Not My Emergency.
That was the thought that went through my head when Jack brought me his Weebelo Scout shirt, his Cub Scout shirt and his Patrol badge and informed me that before he went to the Boy Scout meeting tonight I "HAD to transfer some of the patches".  Yeah, right!  So, Jason's phrase became my mantra while I finished getting dinner ready.  Then I went to the kitchen table and began sewing on Jack's patches while he removed some from the Cub Scout shirt.

He can't find one of the pins for his Weebelo group, and was getting mad because he couldn't find it.  "You're Poor Planning is Not My Emergency, You're Poor Planning is Not My Emergency, You're Poor Planning is Not My Emergency."  I kept saying that over and over again thinking that Jason was laughing his ass off watching the exchange in the kitchen. 

It got done, but at my convenience not Jack's.  Maybe he'll plan better in future.  Wishful thinking I know, but hey!

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...