Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Change is hard (Originally drafted in 2023)
I have never been what you'd call "brave" when it comes to me. If it meant being brave for my family, no problem. When my l...
-
When I was little, we had a tradition of going to the Christmas Tree lot and picking out our Christmas Tree the weekend after we returned f...
-
So, I'm trying to get across to my kids that sometimes comments from them don't require an answer. Example: Caroline: "Mom, it...
-
I know the title is a little strange. But if you'll take a look at my husband's blog there's one titled "Beauty and the B...
1 comment:
I really appreciated the fact that we celebrated Jason's life Sunday. The pictures matched to the different genres was a nice touch. I knew he was a Cowboys fan, not so much a metal head.
Post a Comment