Friday, April 9, 2010

It's night time

It's nighttime, so the fears are settling in. I miss my husband terribly, and I know the pain will subside but right now I'm going through a myriad of feelings. I've got butterflies in my stomach right now because I'm nervous I'll mess up raising the kids. I'm sad because they're sad, and I can't hug my Handsome Man. I'm afraid I'll forget the sound of his voice or I'll forget what he looks like. I don't want to move on, or work. I want to crawl into a ball and wait for him. But I have the kids and he was so worried about them. I have to help ease those fears by raising them to be productive citizens.

I'm tired. So very, very tired.

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...