Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Things I learned today.

1) I hate At&T.
2) My daughter is off the charts for her height.
3) my son is 4 ft 7 1/2 inches
4)My daughter is 4 ft 1 1/2 inches (top of the charts for her age group).
5) Her dental work is an over achiever as well -- her six year molars are completely in. That's right all four.
6) Short weeks stink - they always seem longer.
7) Snow White's prince is a little feminine.
8) This season of soccer is going to be interesting. Caroline made most of the girls on her team cry today when she took the ball away from them at practice --just like she was supposed to.
9) The flu mist ROCKS.
10) I need to work with Jack on his reading and math.
11) It's 10 p.m. and I think I could've gone to bed 2 hours ago and been fine.

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...