Tuesday, September 2, 2008
You may not agree with Obama but ...
You do have to give the man credit for what he said about the whole Palin issue. I know it was probably a publicity thing but earlier he'd made comments to the reporting corps that was following him. He said that the Republican vice presidential nominee's family life and children are off limits in campaigning. It was on CNN.com today, so I'm sure you can read it. I just hope he sticks with that, because it does say something about him. Because now-a-days it's more about choosing the lesser of the two evils in elections unless you're a straight Democrat or Republican, and that's sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Change is hard (Originally drafted in 2023)
I have never been what you'd call "brave" when it comes to me. If it meant being brave for my family, no problem. When my l...
-
When I was little, we had a tradition of going to the Christmas Tree lot and picking out our Christmas Tree the weekend after we returned f...
-
So, I'm trying to get across to my kids that sometimes comments from them don't require an answer. Example: Caroline: "Mom, it...
-
I know the title is a little strange. But if you'll take a look at my husband's blog there's one titled "Beauty and the B...
No comments:
Post a Comment