Thursday, June 14, 2012

So, they do love each other

Today I was told a very interesting story about my kids. It was supported by another volunteer, so I know they were really my kids and not some alien clones. This is from her point of view... So, Jack opens the door to the Arts and Crafts room and finds Caroline. He walks up to her all serious and taps her on her shoulder. He leaned over to whisper something in her ear, at which point she stands up and faces him. For a few seconds they stare at each other, like communicating through telepathy or something,and then she wraps him in a hug and says something. He kisses her on the forehead and gives her a squeeze. Then he walks out of the room and she gets back to work. One of the ladies said it was like he was going off to war or something, when in actuality he was leaving for basketball camp. So, they do love each other, at least in public. At home they fight like, well, siblings. It's quite refreshing.

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...