Monday, December 26, 2011

Does this happen to anybody else?

While Jason and I were married, we created a pretty good friend base.  One friend was a friend of Jason's since second grade, and of course his wife, and then there were several others.  After Jason died and the kids and I started trying to eke out our new life, I lost touch with several of the friends.  After some soul searching and evaluation, I discovered that it was mainly my doing that caused this loss of communication.  It hurt too much to be around these people.  It reminded me of Jason and all the times we spent with these people.  I'm just wondering if that happens, or happened, to other people.

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...