Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Disturbing Dream

I had a dream this morning that really bothered me, and I'm not sure why.  I  know why I had the dream, I'd seen pictures of myself lately that really bothered me because of the reminder.  It reminded me of the stress I had at the end last year, and all the weight I'd gained because of it.  The dream bothered me more because it dealt with Jason and it was quite vivid.  I think that's why it bothered me.  It seemed real and it happened right before I woke up so I remembered it.

I wrote it off as a power that was trying to keep me from working out at 4:30 in the morning, so I got up anyway and took the dog for a run.

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...