Friday, June 10, 2011

Thank you Mrs. Little

That is Caroline's first grade teacher.  I can not say how lucky the kids have been with their teachers at their school. 

But back to Mrs. Little.

Caroline has always had her feelings hurt whenever Jack would get some mail and she didn't.  It was kind of hard to explain to her that the reason he did was only because of my subscription to Game Stop and that gave him his Gameformer magazines.  But she didn't care.

Wednesday however that changed.  Caroline got a card in the mail.  At first I thought it was an invitation to a summer birthday and handed it over to her, knowing that she would want to open it.  As I went out to feed the dogs, I heard a squeal of delight and out ran Caroline.  She shoved the card at me and between excited breaths said, "It's from Mrs. Little!  It's from Mrs. Little!"  I read the card and it was a thank you for the end of the year gift that Caroline had made her (a flower pot with flower pens and a beaded necklace).

Caroline has that card posted on her desk for all to see.  It totally made her day and cheered her up.

Thanks Mrs. Little.

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...