Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm really happy for a friend

When I worked at TME when I came to Richardson, the second year I was there I worked with a really neat person.  She had just graduated from UT and was starting mid-year in a less than perfect situation.  She did an awesome job and it was fun getting to know her.  A few years after I left, she ended up joining the staff at the school I worked for at that time.  She has had a rough go with some of her kids at school, and some trying times but she's always tried to stay positive.  I got a text from her tonight showing off the ring that her now-fiance had given her.  I'm so excited for them.  They seem really great together and she's really happy.  I'm happy for her.

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...