Friday, June 4, 2010

Caroline's first year in Kindergarten

Caroline is now officially a first grader. She got her report card yesterday, and I must say I'm impressed. She got all 3's (which is like an A I guess) except for one 2. It was for not punctuating her sentences with the correct punctuation mark. She told me that she wants to work on that for next year.

She also wants to start writing reviews like her brother does. I love this idea because it will help her with her writing. We'll see how she does. She wants to do book reviews for her summer reading program. Keep checking back here to see her reviews. I post Jack's reviews on Jdhteach's blog and hers will go here.

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...