Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Whole Bunch of Randomness.

* Today was Jack's dentist appointment. He has ALOT of plaque but no cavities. Okay, so now the battle of brushing teeth begins!
*I forgot that his appointment was pushed from 12:00 to 12:30 and so I rushed the kids out of the house but didn't realize the mistake until we were almost there.
*To cover my mistake, I decided to get the car washed. It was dirty! When they got done washing what was the first thing that happened? No it didn't rain. My kids decided to have a race to see who could get to the car first. So now I have two sets of handprints on the side of my car.
* We went to McDonald's for lunch today. The kids played for a little bit in the air conditioning and then we all got an ice cream to go. McDonald's ice cream is good!

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...