Last week I posted a recipe for lasagna in the slow cooker. It turned out very well, and the kids loved it. I'll definitely make it again. Tomorrow it's a beef stroganoff recipe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Change is hard (Originally drafted in 2023)
I have never been what you'd call "brave" when it comes to me. If it meant being brave for my family, no problem. When my l...
-
I know the title is a little strange. But if you'll take a look at my husband's blog there's one titled "Beauty and the B...
-
This week I started back to work getting ready for the school year. I've sat through seemingly endless meetings learning whatever the di...
-
I'm slowly coming to the realization that I don't have babies anymore (not that that's totally bad). Last night Caroline lost a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment