Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's Summer time...at least at the QT

This past year there was a QT built near my home.  Since I need caffeine in the form of Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper to get me going in the morning (I'm not a big coffee fan) I stop by there when I drop the kids off at my in-laws. 

Jason posted once that he knew summer was coming because the 32 ounce drinks at the QT went from $0.99 to $0.49 during the summer time.  Well, I went in to the QT today and there was a big sign that advertised 32 ounce drinks for $0.52 instead of the $0.99. 

So I guess it's official...Summer is here in Texas!

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...