Tuesday, May 31, 2011

That's it! Back to the TV ban.

This past weekend was extremely rough on the kids.  I'm not sure if it was the Memorial Day holiday festivities, the end of school looming, or just a bad weekend for the kids. Either way, they were HORRIBLE to each other and myself.  I think I let it go on a little bit too long, but I can't go back and change that. 

Finally, on the way home from the store last night I snapped.  The kids were nit-picking each other, and took away their TV. They're down to 2 hours a day, and that will continue after the TV ban, but they get meaner every time they have the opportunity to watch.

Maybe I should take it out completely?

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...