Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!  Well, tomorrow is officially my birthday but I got one of my presents early.  It's snowing, not icing, but actually snowing fluffy little flakes.  We got more than forecast because of more moisture in the air, but I really think it's because Jason sent it.  You see, it hasn't snowed since Jason died in April.  Caroline was sad this year because it hadn't snowed yet, and I assured her winter wasn't over so give it time.  Sure enough, the day before my birthday it snowed!

She is so happy.  She came running in and said that we needed to go make snow angles in the snow that daddy sent.  So we did and we took pictures.  Today is totally a snow day, and deserves to have schools closed.  Thanks honey, you're the best.

1 comment:

KC said...

The snow was wonderful then, and wonderful yesterday, too! Big, fluffy flakes that really look like the inside of a snow globe. Glad that Caroline and Jack have gotten some real winter weather (and some snow days!) to play in. And what a birthday present!!!

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...