Saturday, October 30, 2010

Homecoming continued

It was a fun day. Eventhough SFA lost. We started off at the parade, went and got new SFA gear, went to the game, antique shopped, participated in Scare on the Square, and are now back at the hotel. The kids are swimming in the indoor pool so life is good.

I walked about 6miles today which is good. The kids walked that much as well so they'll crash tonight. Jack has decided again he'd like to come to SFA after all. But that might change again.

All in all it's been a good trip. Jason would be glad the trip went well. I think he had a hand in it going as well as it did.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...