Friday, October 16, 2009

Harry Poppins and Dick Van Dykee

Tonight we decided to go to Garden Ridge to get Jack a Mr. Potato head for his pumpkin. It's basically the pieces of a Mr. Potato Head, but you stick them in a pumpkin. Caroline has a Mrs. Potato Head, so we had to go get him one.

It was rush hour on Texas-OU weekend so traffic was doubly miserable. I put in Mary Poppins because it was the first DVD I pulled that actually had something in the case, and stuck it in the car's DVD system. As the credits rolled the kids started reading the names.

Caroline kept referring to the movie as, "Harry Poppins" and Jack read Dick Van Dyke's name as, "Dick Van Dykee".

Jason and I got a good chuckle.

No comments:

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...