Monday, July 19, 2010

Encouragment

Okay, I'm really missing Jason right now.  I applied for a position in my district that's different than the one I have right now.  It would mean more hours of working, but it would be the kind of job I'd really enjoy.  I wouldn't have a classroom with kids, but I'd be working with teachers to help kids.  Jason (in a healthy state) would have been totally behind the decision and when I started to doubt myself or that I'd even get an interview he'd say something encouraging and talk me out of my insecurity.

Well, the insecurity set in this morning but Jason's not here to work his magic.  So it looks like I'll be teaching 6th grade math again next year.  That's not horrible at all, it's really fun.  However, it would be nice to do something new.  It's the kind of job that I'd like to do and experience.

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

Go for it. Change for teachers is usually good. As long as you have Jack and Cariline's blessings and it doesn't take you away from them. Also, it is easier to get a job when you already have one.

Nashman

Unexpected Wisdom: Hearing Life's Messages in the Unlikeliest of Places

 It's been a little over a year when I made a decision that put me on a path of rediscover.  I recently had an encounter with a former a...